We always endeavour to work around our patients schedules and to see and treat them as soon as possible. If however, there are greater health issues, we will seek to find arrangements better suited for you.
We require that any cancellation of an appointment be given at least 24 hour notice so that we may otherwise reuse this space. Any cancelations within 24 hours of an appointment will be subject to a fee in relation to the time lost.
As a patient of Dundee Chiropractic Clinic and / or Fife Chiropractic Clinic, you can be assured no information will be released about you. We maintain a strict policy in storing and maintaining your information.
The term ‘Dundee Chiropractic’ or ‘Dundee Chiropractic Clinic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is – Level One, 4 Panmure St, Dundee, DD1 2BW. Our company registration number is SC316062. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.